Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to be a good swimmer to play water polo?
Yes. swimming ability and being in swimming shape is essential. The Orca Swim Team can help you train, increase your endurance, and improve your stroke.
- Swim 1500yards straight
- Treading water is a plus
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Do you have to be experienced to play with Seattle Otters
We welcome players of all levels. You can never have played before or be an ex-Olympic star. As long as you have a strong desire to learn and contribute a positive, enthusiastic attitude, hop on board!
- What is the age group for the Seattle Otters?
The team made up of a diverse group of individuals. Our youngest players are still in College while some of our more experienced players play on the over 60 Team at Nationals.
- How do I join the team?
- Email us to let us know who you are, your current skill level and that you are interested in joining the team.
- Complete the Team Application. Click here to open this document. Everyone needs one.
- Register with
USA Water Polo. All Seattle Otter Water Polo team
members must be registered with
USA Water Polo for insurance and liability purposes
- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pay your Seattle Otters Water Polo team dues. You can
provide cash or check to our secretary at practice.
- Join the Seattle Otters Water Polo Google group to receive the latest information about practices, events, and general information about the team.
- How much are team dues?
Dues can be paid quarterly, or yearly. Drop-in rates are available. Ask us at Practice what the current dues are. In addition to paying your team dues and for liability reasons, all team members must also be registered with USA Water Polo.
- What are the benefits of being a Seattle Otter Water Polo
In addition to regular exposure to a group of exceptional people and athletes and getting into great shape, team members have the opportunity to play and scrimmage against local teams on a regular basis and compete in national, international and IGLA tournaments.
- How do I find out more about what is going on with the
Join the Seattle Otter Water Polo Yahoo! group to receive the latest information about practices, events, and general information about the team.
- Who can I contact if I have other questions?
If you want more information about the team, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.